Friday, March 13, 2015

Drawing Tools

With just a plain paper (or my sketchpad), and a nice, perfectly sharpened No. 2 pencil makes me happy because I'm in love with drawing. I admit that I don't draw nowadays because I don't feel like I have the courage to draw anything I like. I'm kinda lazy too, but I put so much effort when I draw to make it look great. Anyway, let's cut to the chase peeps! 

 I'd like to share some of the drawing tools I use. Although I rarely use some of them, especially my erasing shield. It also sucked that I accidentally cut my finger *ouch!* while using it. :(



- Dong A My-Gel, set
- Rotring, eraser
- Rotring, technical pens
- Rotring, compass adaptor
- Staedtler, pencil
- Staedtler, erasing shield
- Uni Pin Fine Line .2mm, black pen

(and then I forgot the remaining items on the pic)
simply because this blog post was supposed to be published last July 2014, lazy me

-_______-


With love, 

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...