Sunday, March 22, 2015

EsKWELAhan Planner 2015

When the school season started last year, I needed something that could help me remind things in and outside of school. I admit that I forget to do a lot of assignments and some agendas at school. The calendar or the reminder app on my phone won't even help. Two years ago, this trusty office item called 'sticky notes' is my only companion - it helped me to remind myself the deadlines of my homeworks and etc. at school. I just pasted it on the cover of my notebook binder with the list of tasks I have to finish. It worked. But I want something that's bigger than the sticky notes. Something I could take a look back at my tasks if I missed something or else rather than throwing that piece of sticky note when I'm done. 
So I got my own planner before school started. It was the 'Total Girl School Planner 2014-2015'. I liked it a lot (at first) because it's cute, has a lot of functional stickers, and handy. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have enough spaces to write on. You can only fill the important notes on each line. I even used my journal to write in the remaining tasks for that specific day. It sucked that I have to finish the whole planner to buy a new one for my money's worth, plus I don't like spending a lot for this whole organizing thing. 
But I cannot wait any longer. HAHA. It's almost April 2015 peeps, and it's not too late to get a fancy and a cute-looking planner like this one. I'm talking about the EsKWELAhan Planner 2015.

The cover of EsKWELAhan Planner is oh-so-cute!

I got it last March 19, Thursday, at a local Precious Pages store. I really insisted myself to purchase one because no one wants that 'out-of-stock' line. Not to mention that the planner was on clearance sale until supplies last! The EsKWELAhan Planner originally costs about P430.00, but I got it for only P200.00! I saved a lot of bucks! *wink wink*
As soon as I got home that day, I quickly scanned some pages of my planner and I completely fell in love with it! It has a lot of spaces to write on and I really love how each page of the planner will TOTALLY make you smile. I wish this planner has an information page to fill up all my details just in case this planner would get lost. (But I hope not.)

I shall now introduce you to my EsKWELAhan Planner 2015!

There's a guide on how to use the planner on the right side, and on the left is a 'ref door' to draw and customize your own reminders for yourself this year.

LEFT: Monthly view with some awesome funny facts about some people who were born on that month.
RIGHT: List of upcoming movies that will be released on that month, plus an expense tracker. BONUS: Coupons! ^_^

Weekly view filled with interactive activities for you to do or write in your answers! There are enough spaces to write and draw on too!

Trivias in every weekly spread! :)

You can even write the happiest moments you had for that month as well! it is located at the end of the month. It is one of my favorite features inside the planner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and reviews are mine. This is not a sponsored review. I bought the planners mentioned with my own money.

For more info about EsKWELAhan Planner, kindly visit their sites:

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...