Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Summer Playlist 2015

Summer's about to end (T___T), but worry not! It doesn't end 'cause I'm gonna accompany you with my favorite tracks to play every summer. (Well, not really every summer but most of the time.)

So we're back to my music segment in which I put my Spotify playlist here on my blog. Some of the tracks included in my playlist has a vibrant, 'summery' touch, and the tracks range from the 80's to 2000's. (Yep. I'm not into EDM music. It irritates my ears unless the bass line is oh-so-darn-great.) I hope you'll have a great time listening to my playlist. ^_^

PS: 'Girls and Boys' is the track that is so catchy, you'll love it. And, 'Island in the Sun' and 'Getcha Back' are best to listen to during sunset. 




 Follow me on Spotify for more of my music playlist! ^_^




With love, 

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...