Sunday, November 15, 2015

Currently [#1] -- 2015

Hello everyone! I decided to write my "Currently" list every week or every other week to share what I'm currently up to the things I read, watch, listen, wanting, and loving. This "Currently" thingy is inspired from the guys at Life Documented Manila.


Currently… reading:
  • My Seventeen October 2014 magazine. No books for now, but I've always wanted to finish reading my ''Bit of a Blur: the Autobiography' book by my favorite Blur member, Alex James. Check out my review about that book at: http://bit.ly/1aaLEWy.
Currently… watching:
  • 'Bake with Anna Olson' on the Asian Food Channel. She bakes mouth-watering pastries, cookies, cakes, and other desserts.
Currently… listening to:
  • 'Would You Be Happier?" and "All the Love in the World" by The Corrs. I heard they're back in the music scene with a new album. Brings back old childhood memories full of great and meaningful music. 
Currently… wanting:
  • A lifetime supply of Kit-Kat chocolates. Who doesn't want that?! Hehe.
Currently… loving:
  • I love that I'm writing on my blog again, updating my planner, as well as writing on my journal. 

With love, 


Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...