Monday, January 4, 2016

Currently [#1] -- 2016

Hello everyone and happy new year! I'm starting again this "Currently" list for 2016.

Currently… reading:
Currently… watching:
  • 'Storage Wars' and 'Storage Wars Canada' on History Channel HD + 'Eat Street' on Nat Geo People HD.
Currently… listening to:
  • 'Tubthumping' by Chumbawamba, that infamous song with a strange title by its "I get knocked down, but I get up again. You're never gonna keep me down." lyrics.
Currently… wanting:
  • A 'Q and A a Day - 5 Year Journal'...just because I love my life to be documented and written on a nice, fancy pancy book.
Currently… loving:
  • That it's 2016, and the fact that I only have 3 months of school left! Wee! Goodbye student life, soon! I'm ready to graduate and fulfill all my grandest ambitions after this. <3


With love, 

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...