Sunday, January 10, 2016

Currently [#2] -- 2016


Currently… reading:
  • My own mind on what should I write here. Haha.
Currently… watching:
  • 'WWE Raw' on Fox HD. I love wrestling. I grew up watching John Cena, Kane, The Big Show, and a whole lot more. I just wished some of my attitude era superstars will come back such as Edge, Christian, Trish Stratus, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio.... to name a few. :)
  • 'Cast Away' on Kix HD. A very great movie starring Tom Hanks who plays as a FedEx executive who must transform himself physically and emotionally to survive a crash landing on a deserted island. The movie will teach you some life lessons, and a whole lot more so I suggest you should check it out. :)
Currently… listening to:
  • 'For the Love of Money' by The O'Jays. Everytime I hear this old, 80's song, it reminds me of Donald Trump. Simply because this was the theme song for his reality TV show called 'The Apprentince', and I used to watch that as well. "You're fired!"
Currently… wanting:
  • A new phone. I can't stand my current Android phone since it sends delayed messages on my Facebook Messenger. Ugh. Makes me so annoyed.
Currently… loving:
  • I currently love decorating my planner with lots of sticky notes, different kinds of tape, stickers, and color coding each tasks.


With love, 

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...