Monday, February 8, 2016

Currently [#3] -- 2016

Oh hi. It's been a while.

Currently… reading:
  • My book in ethics about copyright, trademark, and patent thingy because I'm answering my assignment.
Currently… watching:
  • Super Bowl 50 on Hyper HD. Congratulations to the Denver Broncos!
  • And some of this year's Super Bowl commercials. I love that 'Snickers' commercial. Willem Dafoe as Manilyn Monroe. HAHA.

Here's a sneak peak of some of this year's Super Bowl commercials:

Source: YouTube

Currently… listening to:
  • 'Adventure of a Lifetime' by Coldplay, they sang it during the Super Bowl Halftime show! :)
Currently… wanting:
  • To finish this semester soon. I can't wait for graduation! :)
Currently… loving:
  • This cold weather. <3


With love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...