Sunday, March 13, 2016

Planning My Week [#3] - St. Patrick's Day Theme


Hello everyone! Here's my third "Planning With Me" post on the 12th week in my Belle de Jour planner 2016! 

Final exams are finally over, YAY! Anyway, this week's theme is inspired by St. Patrick's Day, he is a patron saint from Ireland,whom people from the western countries celebrate his feast every March 17 -- it is a cultural and religious celebration full of the color green, and marks as the day when St. Patrick died. 

Okay, so I'm not from the west, but still I influenced mostly western cultures, and food. ☺️

Without further do, let's get started!

Here are the decorations I have for this week: 
  • Assorted green paper and washi tapes, hoping I'll be lucky this week - thanks to the clover-designed tapes. 🍀

  • Emoticon and smiley stickers for embellishments. :)

 


PLANNING TIME!

Here's the draft I made for this week, but actually, I already re-decorated this week last month just because I'm too excited to decorate my St. Patrick's theme and I love how it turned out. I'm also glad I have clover tapes to match. 🍀

As usual, some plans are blurred for privacy purposes, would you want to let others take a peek of your personal stuff? NO! Right?


My plans for this week are mostly school stuff.


My "to watch" this week are:
  • Kill Bill Vol. 1 - 9:00 PM on Kix HD, and
  • Cellular - 2:35 PM on HBO HD

And there you have it! My full 12th week spread with St. Patrick's theme inside my BDJ planner 2016!

LINKS:
  • See my first "Planning With Me" post + on how I plan, click HERE.
  • ...and the second "Planning With Me" post HERE.
  • See my full blog list about planner-related stuff HERE.
  • For a tutorial on how to make your own kiss-cut stickers, click HERE.


Let me know what you think, share any ideas, suggestions, etc. and leave a comment or comments below! Thanks! ☺️


With love, 

1 comment:

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...