Sunday, April 17, 2016

April Planner Spreads


Hello everyone!!!

Can you believe it's already April?! What are you guys up to these days? I'm pretty sure most of you are heading on to the beach, or if not, going on trips abroad with friends and/or family. Anyway, I know this is pretty late to post the whole April planner spreads, but I don't care. I just want to share my layouts for the entire month.

Let's get started!


For the 15th week, it's my "College Graduation" theme. CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!! <3

For the 16th week, it's "Shades of Violet" or "Ube" theme.

For the 17th week, it's "Fruits and Food" theme. I know it's unfinished by the time I took a pic of this, but I will definitely decorate this  when I can.

For the 18th week, it's "April Showers Bring May Flowers" theme.


I hope you like my whole April planner spreads. Comment and let me know what do you think of my decorations, also if you have any questions where I got those washi tapes,or stickers, etc. Thank you and until the nest Planning and Organization post! ^_^


With love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...