Monday, April 18, 2016

College Thoughts and Graduation (Final)

College Thoughts and Graduation

Hello everyone! And welcome to my final entry of my "College Thoughts" series. I just graduated last April 5. I've now come this far to achieve the goals I need to fulfill in my life. I hope y'all enjoy this. :)

"If you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right." - Henry Ford

I know I can, so therefore, I'm right. I am heavily influenced by that inspirational quote from Henry Ford. It has been my favorite quote since high school, and bear with it ever since. I was inspired by his hard work and determination to get through the obstacles coming into my life. To the person who told me I'll never make it in college -- I'm sorry, I made it and you're never ever going to keep me down. 👊


After five (long, but kind of short) challenging years of listening and studying to my professor's discussions, submitting assignments, projects, seatworks / quizzes, endless machine problems and sometimes take home MP's, answering difficult major exams, *thesis*, and attempting to get decent grades, in between of being a full-time student and just a girl full of ambitions, I finally made it to the end! I am now an official bachelor's degree holder! I couldn't be more happier of making all my hard work paid off! Slowly, and all at once, I know my dreams are coming true! 💖


Source: Pusheen.com


I thank God, because I've come this far with the help of my faith and prayers to Him through the hard times and the good. Also, for blessing me so much more than I deserve. ☺

I also thank my wonderful professors and my Dean for teaching us lessons, no matter how easy or hard are those, for being a like a friend outside our school stuff, for guiding, helping, and inspiring us to become successful professionals one day. Also, to my beloved alma mater, Colegio de San Juan de Letran Calamba. 😘❤ 

To my dearest/closest friends, thank you so much! I'm very thankful I met the nicest and funniest friends at school. I will never ever forget the times we were so happy, excited, sad, and all. I'm seriously going to miss each one of you! 😣

To 'A', thank you for being there with me, too. You know who you are. You witnessed my life in and outside the school starting from my external internship until now. I never felt so much happiness in life as you inspire, when you never stop supporting, caring and motivating me. You are truly one of a kind, thank you so much again, dear!!! I love you! 💖

Lastly, to my ever supporting and loving parents, and my sister!! I thank them for being there on my entire life journey to fulfill the dreams I had in life. Without them, I wouldn't be able to cope up with almost everything. I thank them for having my back, in times I needed them most. My family is the best, and I love them sooo much!!! I also dedicate this achievement to my late grandma, I miss you, lola.. I wish you were here, but I know you were there watching me from above, walking my way up to the stage and get my diploma. I know I made you so proud of me. ☺❤

No other words can express how much I'm truly grateful to have these people in my life. I love you all!!! 

My future begins now, and the exciting parts I have to write on my book are still unwritten... I'm looking forward to make my dreams and goals in life come true. I proved Henry Ford's quote. 💖☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...