Thursday, April 7, 2016

Graduation Gifts! (Part 1)


Hello everyone!!!

I'm so happy to announce that I finally graduated from college last Tuesday, April 5! YAY! I feel so blessed because I finally achieved my parents dream of finishing my school, and stuff. And because of that, my parents gave me a bunch of gifts as tokens of gratitude and with all that hard work for five long years of intense student life. I'm gonna share here the stuff they got for me. Thank you so much, mom and dad!! :)

PS: Two things from here are finally off from my Christmas Wish List 2015!

Here are what I got:

1. Neff Daily Woven Watch - it's my second watch from Neff. Unfortunately, I really can't wear their watches no matter how much I want to strap it on my wrist... It's because my wrists are really small. :( But I totally love their colors. <3


2. Timex Women's T2N689 Elevated Classics Dress Color Strap Collection Berry Leather Strap Watch - I decided to give this to my mom instead, because she liked the color and the way that it's made from genuine leather. :)


3. Timex Women's T2N869 Weekender Watch with Black Nylon Band - Drum roll please. This is my dream watch!!! Remember when I posted a blog on how much I want to have this watch so bad??? My dad finally bought one for me!! YAY! Click here to view the post.


4. Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #1 for Women EDT - I used to sniff a sample of this RL Big Pony Collection on Seventeen or sometimes on Cosmopolitan Magazine, but now, I finally had my own and I prefer the #1 because it really smelled so good (you can almost taste it) and it's my favorite color - blue! <3 


5. Pilot G-2 07 Fine in Black - These gel pens are my current obsessions, they write smoothly, and it writes 2x longer than ordinary gel pens around. When my dad sent me one of these years ago, I barely use it because I can't find anything like this here! So, before my dad goes back to the Philippines, I asked him to buy at least two Pilot G-2's but he ended up buying me a dozen. :)


6. Q and A a Day: 5-Year Journal - Another thing off my Christmas Wish List 2015 is this journal! I got this copy at Fully Booked - SM Mall of Asia branch after asking my parents to buy me one. I ditched Pewdiepie's "This Book Loves You" for this because I find this one as the last copy available in the store! O.o I can now document my life through answering questions for 5 years. I can't wait to see how my answers will change as years pass by. Click here to view the Christmas Wish List 2015 post. :)


7. Reebok ZQuick Dash Women's Running Shoe - I need a new pair running shoes although I rarely run and then while browsing for new running shoes on 6pm, I can't find a decent Nike running shoes in black, so I searched for other shoe brands and this Reebok ZQuick Dash caught my eye, not to mention that I love its color combination: black, blue pool, and white :)


8. Keds Champion Patriotic - I love Keds. I love the United States of America and everything American. Therefore, I just have to have these pair of awesome 'Star-Spangled Banner' inspired shoes by Keds. <3


9. Assorted treats - KitKat King Size, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Kashi Trail Mix granola bars, Lindt 'Hello My Name Is' chocolates...yummy! My dad brought me and my sister a lot of other treats that are not pictured here like the Hershey's Miniatures, Kirkland Organic Tortilla Chips, Tostitos Creamy Spinach Dip, and a whole lot more! It's summer and I don't need to diet! :P <3



Once again, thank you to my amazing parents for giving me these presents as my graduation gifts! I truly appreciate each one of them. I love you! <3

To my fellow readers who recently graduated this year, what did you get for your graduation? Let me know in the comments below.


With love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...