Tuesday, April 26, 2016

My Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Experience with BDJ Planner

My CBTL Experience

Hello everyone! :)

One  hot, and sunny afternoon on our way home from the US Embassy, my sister felt so thirsty. Just imagine that more than an hour of traffic along Roxas Boulevard can really beat you like crazy. My sister and I want an iced coffee, so we decided to head out to The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf branch at SLEX, and fortunately, I carried and used my BDJ Perks of a Bella booklet filled with lots of freebies and discount coupons inside my nifty little bag. Gotta stay cool while going back home!


Since it's the month of April and it's really hot, my sister and I went to order -- or rather chose to tear out the "Buy 2 Ice Blended Drinks of any flavor in @cbtlph and Get 1 FREE Regular Ice Blended Drink of your choice!" coupon! It is a total budget saver because we got another Ice Blended Drink for free! My sister got the 'Pure Double Chocolate', I got the 'White Chocolate Dream', and the other one was a regular 'Mocha'. All in all, we paid only P320 -- supposed to be P495! Talk about total savings! I wish the booklet has another coupon for this because I would love to have another round of the Ice Blended drinks!! :)




Thanks to this amazing coupon booklet! <3


We love our Ice Blended Drinks!!! <3

Now we went home fully refreshed and enjoyed our Ice Blended Drinks! Thanks a lot, BDJ and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf! <3

#cbtlph   #perksofabella   #iloveiceblended


LINKS:
1. Belle de Jour Power Planner
2. The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf PH



With love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...