Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Garlic Parmesan Wings Recipe



Hello everyone! 

About 2 weeks ago, I was watching some cooking videos on YouTube which has garlic as a main ingredient for it. I don't mind having a bad smell after eating a dish with garlic. Be it fried, or just a garlic seasoning, or garlic flavored snacks... I simply love the strong flavor and smell of garlic. Then, I suddenly saw a video about "Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings". I craved. So bad. I mean, who doesn't love garlic, cheese, or chicken wings?!

But then last Friday, I saw this video on YouTube courtesy of Yummy PH about 3 Delicious Ways to Make Chicken Wings and one of them features the Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings using the simplest ingredients -- not to mention that the chicken is fried. That night, I wrote the ingredients on a piece of paper as my shopping list for my next trip at the grocery store.


The following day, I went to the grocery store with my shopping list and I actually modified the recipe rather than actually using the recipe on the video -- you know, I kinda want to make 'my own original recipe'

Here's what you need:
  • 1/2 kg. Chicken wings -- I cut them into two.
  • Chicken breading mix -- I actually don't like the common salt and pepper + flour mix.
  • Butter -- unfortunately I used margarine, lol.
  • 6 cloves of garlic, minced
  • Oil for frying
  • Grated Parmesan cheese
  • Parsley -- this is optional for garnish, but I added it to make my dish pretty and flavorful.
  • Cracked black pepper -- again, this can be optional to taste.


Instructions:
  • First, wash the wings then cut them in half. Pat dry with a paper towel. Coat the wings with the chicken breading according to package instructions. Set aside.
  • In a bowl, combine at least 1/4 cup of butter -- in this case, I unfortunately used margarine (hahaha), add the minced 6 cloves of garlic (add more if you want a stronger garlic flavor) and lastly which can be optional is the chopped parsley and/or cracked black pepper.
  • Once all the ingredients are combined, you can melt the garlic butter mixture in the microwave, or heat it on a non-stick pan/skillet. Set aside after doing so.
  • In a separate pan, pour some oil on it and allow to heat up, then fry the breaded chicken wings until golden brown.
  • Once all the wings are fully cooked, put them on a plate lined with a paper towel to drain excess oil.
  • Now in a large bowl, put the fried chicken wings on it then pour the melted garlic butter mixture. Using a spoon or spatula, make sure the wings are coated with the garlic butter mixture.
  • Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.
  • OPTIONAL -- For presentation purposes, put the wings on a nice plate. :)
  • Dig in with rice with your own choice of sauce, or eat it as itself! <3
Pictures:

My chicken wings are now coated with the breading mix!

 In a small bowl, I combined 1/4 margarine, minced 6 cloves of garlic, and chopped bits of parsley.

Here's the grated Parmesan cheese I used.

 And here's my very own Garlic Parmesan Wings! YUM!!!!

I swear, this recipe is such a bomb! And a new way to enjoy your common chicken wings. I really love the flavors of garlic and that Parmesan cheese coated on a very yummy piece of chicken! Would love to make this recipe every week!

I bet your mouth is now watering and want to try this recipe ASAP! Let me know what you think of this on the comments section below! Until next time!



With love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...