Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Whole Lotta Stickers, Journaling Cards, and Washi Tapes Haul!


Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted my last blog post (except the news about my new Blogspot handle name - or URL). Anyway, last year and just earlier this January, I was able to buy some of the new MAMBI The Happy Planner Value Packs and Sticker Books, Recollections Washi Tapes from Michael's, and a pack of Fancy Pants Journaling Cards. I swear, although I may end up getting broke with all these cute stuff, I have to have them! Haha! I know a lot of you can relate to me!

PS: I recently uploaded my first ever planner video on YouTube! Click HERE to watch! 

Here's a quick walkthrough of each of the items, and for more info on each item, kindly click the links below each picture..


These sticker books are totally every planner addicts' dream! Made by MAMBI, the creators of Happy Planner. Each book has 30 sticker sheets with foil accents! You can buy these books directly from the MAMBI Shop, or at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or anywhere where these books are available for only $19.99. 

PS: I actually got the Seasonal and the Color Coordinated value packs from Amazon. I asked my dad to buy them for me since he doesn't have Michael's or Hobby Lobby around his area.

These sticker books are also made by MAMBI. Each book has 6 sticker sheets! These are totally functional and you can use this even if on scrapbooks and on your journal! You can buy these books directly from the MAMBI Shop, or at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or anywhere where these books are available for only $4.99.

These sticker books are also made by MAMBI. Each book has 6 sticker sheets with foil accents! Just like the recent pic above, these books are also functional and can also be used on scrapbooks and journals. You can buy these books directly from the MAMBI Shop, or at Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or anywhere where these books are available for only $4.99.

These Recollections Washi Tapes by Michael's are what everyone's talking about. Well, what's not to love about these washi tapes?! They're so cute and pretty! Plus some tubes include gold foiled washi tapes that's everyone loving right now! I'm so glad I was able to get the Tea Party set for me since it's always out of stock and most probably the best seller! The small tubes costs $10 and the big ones is priced at $19.99. All of them are in USD and you can only purchase them on Michael's in the US or in Canada (which is way too pricey). <3


That picture above this sentence was my recent purchase last month. I bought a new MAMBI Sticker Book and a Washi Sticker Book, Carpe Diem - The Reset Girl Planner Stickers, and a pack of journaling cards from the Fancy Pants Designs.

These sticker book and washi stickers are also made by MAMBI. Each has 5 sheets with foil accents! Just like the sticker book pictures above, these are also functional and can also be used on scrapbooks and journals. Unfortunately, I could no longer find them on the MAMBI site so go ahead and check out at Hobby Lobby or Michael's, or anywhere where these are available for only $4.99. 
  • L - Live Loud Washi Stickers
  • R - Let's Do This

These sticker packs are made by The Reset Girl for the Carpe Diem brand. I love the vintage-y look and how cute they are! Each pack contains 8 sheets perfect for any planners and scrapbooks! :)


And lastly from my purchase, these are journaling cards made by the Fancy Pants Designs. I got this pack so I can make journaling cards that I can attach to my Happy Planner, and is also great for scrapbooking! You can buy these online by clicking the link below.



------------------------------------------------
Here's the details of each brand + where to buy them:
------------------------------------------------

CARPE DIEM - THE RESET GIRL


ME AND MY BIG IDEAS

RECOLLECTIONS by MICHAEL'S


------------------------------------------------

So that's pretty much it for this blog post. Which ones is/are your favorite? Have you also had a massive sticker and washi tapes haul? Tell me in the comments section below. Let's be planner friends, too! See you on my next blog post!

DISCLAIMER:
This post is not sponsored by any of the brands mentioned above. I purchased the items with my own money. Thank you!


                                                  With love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: Comments are moderated and not published in real time. Leave a comment, question, feedback, etc...

Share this post:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...